In heating systems, hot water is a widely used heat carrier liquid. Due to the difference in use and design, the water supply temperature is usually 60℃, 90℃ and 130℃. There are fresh water and geothermal water in the varieties of water. The temperature of geothermal water cannot be determined independently, but it must be above 60°C to have use value. Electromagnetic flowmeter is a commonly used instrument for hot water flow measurement.
Several advantages of electromagnetic flowmeter in hot water measurement
1. The pressure loss is negligible because the inner diameter of the measuring pipe is the same as that of the pipe.
2. A complete series of calibers from small to large.
3. The measurement accuracy is high, and the high accuracy can still be achieved when the flow rate is very low.
4. The temperature level can meet the needs. Among them, the temperature resistance rating of 120°C can meet the measurement needs of most objects, and the temperature resistance rating of 180°C can meet the needs of measurement objects whose fluid temperature is higher than 120°C.
5. The pressure level can meet the measurement needs. In the electromagnetic flowmeter product sample, the pressure level of the finalized large-caliber electromagnetic flowmeter can only reach 0.6-1MPa, but it can be used as a special order to meet the requirements of objects with higher pressure. .
6. A series of corrosive products. Geothermal hot water has different corrosive properties due to different production areas. For geothermal hot water containing chloride ions, electromagnetic flowmeters with PTFE lining and titanium electrodes have met the needs.
7. Strong adaptability to vibration of pipeline and environment.
8. It can measure pulsating flow with low pulsating frequency.
Philemon Instrument has produced electromagnetic flowmeters for many years. If you encounter any problems during the use of electromagnetic flowmeters, please feel free contact us.