What are the effects of pipeline vibration on the instability of electromagnetic flowmeter output
Author: PhilemonTime: 2022-08-16
Analysis of specific reasons for the unstable output of electromagnetic flowmeter pipeline vibration
1. The cause of the failure
Output shaking, big data instability can be roughly summarized into 5 reasons for failure, they are:
(1) The flow itself is fluctuating or pulsating, and is not essentially a malfunction of the electromagnetic flowmeter, but only truthfully reflects the flow conditions;
(2) The end of the pipe is filled with liquid or the liquid contains bubbles;
(3) Electrical and magnetic interference such as external stray current;
(4) Reasons for liquid physical properties (such as uneven liquid conductivity or slurry containing more variable particles/fibers, etc.);
(5) The electrode material is not properly matched with the liquid.
2. Inspection procedures
Check the flow of electromagnetic flowmeter output shaking. First, make preliminary investigations and judgments according to the process, and then carefully check and try to eliminate the faults. The principle of the inspection sequence listed in the process is:
① Observation or inquiries can be made to understand that there is no need for major operations first, that is, easy first and difficult later;
②According to past on-site maintenance experience, the frequency of occurrence is higher, and the one with higher probability of occurrence in the future is the first;
③Inspect the order of its own requirements. If a few failure causes are confirmed after preliminary investigation, detailed inspections can also be done in advance.
The above are the reasons that affect the instability of the output of the electromagnetic flowmeter. Finding the specific cause of the fault can diagnose the symptoms and deal with the problem correctly to ensure the normal operation and accurate measurement of the meter.