Solar Panel Powered Philemon Open channel flow meter
Author: PhilemonTime: 2020-06-24
PLCM series ultrasonic open channel ultrasonic flow meter can directly display the instantaneous and cumulative flow. The built-in EEPROM digital memory makes sure that the data will not lose in case of power failure. With different built-in algorithms, the product supports weirs or notches of different standards in various countries and can be widely used for measurement or monitoring of total water drainage. The measurement result is not affected by the water quality.
It is professional economic and practical instrument during industry research and development. It plays an irreplaceable role in a lot of projects such as agricultural irrigation, open channel diversion, municipal water supply and drainage, sewage treatment etc.
1. Low power consumption, easy installation; Dual power supply working, Selective use of AC / DC selective, solar energy work more energy efficient;
2. Display complete, can be measured water level display,the flow, accumulate flow at the same time;
3. Interface standard, RS-485[MODBUS(RTU)] communication interface, 4-20mA current signal, alarm output;
4. Data save, keep records of setting parameters and measuring value when power outage for a long time;
5. Multiple input interface, support the flow velocity , water level sensor 4-20 mA signal input;
6. The sensor of low flow resistance, measurement is not affected by flotage, sediment concentration, tributary backwater, and variation of water level.
7. Suitable for a variety of weirs and flumes, Parshall flumes (ISO), V-Notch weirs, Rectangular weirs(With or Without End Contractions) and custom Formula type weir;
8. Displays flow rate in L/S , M3/h or M3/min;
PLCM open channel flow meter has been used a lot on agricultural irrigation, open channel diversion, municipal water supply and drainage, sewage treatment etc. It plays an irreplaceable role in a lot of projects such as the river diversion project, water divert, city water supply, the Power large enterprises, and reservoir water supply etc which have higher applicability to the flow section of the shape, rectangular, trapezoidal and the flow.