The maintenance of the gas turbine flow meter should pay attention to the following points:
1. During use, the measured medium should be kept clean and free of impurities such as fibers and particles.
2. When the gas turbine flowmeter starts to use, the sensor should be filled with medium slowly before opening the outlet valve (the valve should be installed at the back of the flowmeter). It is strictly forbidden that the sensor is impacted by high-speed fluid when it is in a medium-free state.
3. The maintenance period of the gas turbine flow sensor is generally half a year. When cleaning, please be careful not to damage the parts in the measuring cavity, especially the impeller. Please pay attention to the positional relationship between the guide and the impeller during assembly.
4. When the gas turbine flow sensor is not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned. After drying, add protective sleeves on both ends of the sensor to prevent dust from entering, and then store it in a dry place.
5. The matched filter should be cleaned regularly, and the internal media should be cleaned when not in use. Like the sensor, add a dust cover and store it in a dry place.
6. Before installing the sensor, blow it by mouth or dial the impeller to make it rotate quickly to observe whether there is display, and then install the sensor when there is display. If there is no display, you should check the relevant parts and troubleshoot